Saffron Steer was asked to assist The National Autism Unit (NAU). The NAU is the only NHS service of its kind. It was loosing referrals which threatened the long term sustainability of the service. The team needed help to get back on track, and quickly.
What was done
- Developed an acquisition and marketing strategy, drawing on market and organisational insights
- Built this strategy with the wider MDT and National Accounts Team
- Brought focus to the core messaging for the most important of their audience/target groups
- Designed and guided the implementation of the first integrated campaign to promote the service
- Aligned scare resources to tasks
- The above was all collated into a practical “toolkit” that the team could use for future promotional efforts
The NAU is now at full capacity with its future secured.